Lead Automation Controls Engineer Mt. Zion IL
As a Lead Automation Controls Engineer you are responsible for the management and execution of assigned automation projects and personnel. You will provide the leadership and technical expertise required on various automation projects. You will lead by example, mentor and assist where needed to ensure successful project execution. Hands-On programming and design 50% to 75% of the time depending on work load.
The Controls Engineer reports directly to the Engineer Manager
Job Skills Required:
Applicable Degree or five years project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects. Experiences should include Electrical Design, PLC’s, HMI, SCADA software, device communication protocols and networking. Proficiency in at least one programming language required.
Areas of Responsibility and Oversite:
1. Leadership and direct supervision of others as assigned.
2. Ensure project budgets and deadlines are met.
3. Communicate project status to customers as required.
4. Electrical design and hardware specification.
5. Design and program sophisticated control systems.
6. Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
7. Coordinate and oversee Control System Startups at the end-user’s facility.
Send resume to: