PLC Programmer Electrical Engineer Mt.Zion, IL
Qualified candidate should possess the following skills:
The qualified Controls Engineer must be well versed in control systems. This person must be proficient in PLC and HMI programming. This person should also possess good oral and written communication skills.
The Controls Engineer reports directly to the Engineer Manager
Job Skills Required:
Applicable Degree or five years project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects. Experiences should include PLC’s, HMI, SCADA software, device communication protocols and networking. Proficiency in at least one programming language required.
1. Electrical design and hardware specification.
2. Design and program sophisticated control systems.
3. Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
4. Startup systems at the end-users facility.
5. Provide continuing system technical support over the phone or on-site.
Send resume to: